Does your client suffer from THINNING EDGES, HAIR LOSS, or BALDNESS?
Do you feel that the only solution is a WIG OR WEAVE INSTALLATION?
Well FINALLY, a class that will educate you on how to create the perfect hairstyle for this type of client. Edge-U-Cation 101 class encompasses cutting techniques and styling techniques used to camouflage clients with thinning or balding issues. It is a step by step instructional course providing key tips from the consultation to home maintenance while opening the door to new services and new clients.
Razor Chic of Atlanta (RCOA) has heard the stories of many hairstylist:
I feel stuck…
My income isn’t steady…
I can never seem to meet my financial goals…
I can’t raise my prices because of the area I work in…
I am losing my clients to DIY tutorials, etc….
The answer to growth is EDUCATION. Education allows you to grow creatively and provides you with the ability to strategically move your career back on course. Razor Chic of Atlanta has created an ONLINE EDUCATIONAL COURSE specifically for hairstylist stuck behind an income barrier.
THE EDGE-U-CATION RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES…
RCOA’S EDGE-U-CATION COURSE BENEFITS:
● Boost your income through salon services that require routine care and maintenance
● Master strategies to grow your clientele and salon service offerings
● Invigorate your creativity with new approaches to cutting and styling
● Discover camouflaging techniques to masterfully cover balding and thinning areas
● Elevate your technical skills to increase demand for your services
● Elevate your business skills to acquire more revenue
● Access to Private Facebook Group with Direct Access to Razor Chic
WHO IS THE EDGE-U-CATION COURSE FOR?
● Licensed Hairstylists
● Salon Owners
● Licensed Booth Renters
● Licensed Freelance Hair Stylists
● Cosmetology Educators
● Licensed Salon Product Educator
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT EDGE-U-CATION!
Stylist Testimonial #1
Client Testimonial #1, Part 1
Client Testimonial #1, Part 2
● Strengthen hair styling foundational skills
● Enhance technical skills
● Gain business strategies to increase their income It is the ultimate course package designed to relight your passion for hair and the business of beauty.
HOW IT WORKS
This is a 8-part video tutorial series that you can access online, 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Unlike a 1-day, live Look & Learn Class, you'll get access to the entire course upon registration to go through it at your own pace for a period of 30-days. NOTE: No refunds will be provided upon purchase.
By simply reviewing her extensive portfolio, one can tell award-winning master stylist, Jasmine “Razor Chic of Atlanta” Collins, is a woman on a mission and truly a master of disguise. An advocate for “real hair,” Jasmine inspires women to ditch their dependency on weaves, wigs, and braids for a healthy mane of their own. Locally recognized as a miracle worker of scalp and hair, her popularity boomed after releasing a video in which she seamlessly veils the thinning hair of a young client with weave-related traction alopecia, using only the client’s natural hair. The viral video has turned Jasmine into an international sensation, recognized as the cure for distressed scalps and hope for admirers around the world.
For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.